Once the plugin is installed on your Wordpress website, you can start the configuration to link it to your Fintecture account.
- In your Back Office, go to Plugins, then search Fintecture in your plugin list.
- Click on Settings on Fintecture plugin.
- Search Fintecture in the WooCommerce's payment methods and click on Manage
- On Enable/Disable field, check the box
- On Fintecture logo field, check the box
- To configure the module in production, don't check the box in Environment field
- Copy the App ID previously generated from your console and paste it into the Fintecture plugin App ID field
- Copy the App Secret previously generated from your console and paste it into the Fintecture plugin App Secret field
- Click on Browse under Private Key field to load the .pem file previously generated from your Fintecture console
- Test the connection with the Check production credentials button
- Save the configuration
Congratulations, the Fintecture plugin is correctly configured! You can now simulate an order on your website to check that it is visible.
Updated 3 months ago