- Collect payment information on your website
- Request a PIS dedicated access token
- Initiate a request to pay indicating which method you want to use (sms, mail or link)
Depending on the method:
- sms: a sms including a redirection link is sent directly to your customer
- mail: a mail including a redirection link is sent directly to your customer
- link: you are provided with a link for redirecting your customer.
In all cases we provide you with a
session_idwhich is the unique identifier associated to the payment
- Use the
session_idto check the payment's status
- Listen to Webhook to intercept payments status change events
Below are detailed the payment statuses encountered in the case of a request to pay.
Do not hesitate to consult all of the payment statuses for more information.
Updated 2 months ago